Friday, January 28, 2011

Out building - Stanardsville, Virginia

"A shoebox full of snapshots selected at random - some old, some new" 

That is the description of a photography blog that I recently discovered, and the "snapshots" from this shoebox are quiet, well-seen and evocative of time and place.  foto shoebox features both color and black and white work taken over the past thirty years or so and is some of  the most fresh and interesting photography I have seen in while. I look forward to seeing more of this work. With any luck, it is a large shoebox.

I have added foto shoebox to the permanent links in the sidebar.

1 comment :

  1. Thanks for mentioning my blog Edd. I've been rummaging through that shoe box and scanning prints all day and evening doing some minor spot and dust removal along the way.I really appreciate your support- robert

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. I take a look at all comments before they are published to catch the occasional spam, so your comment may not appear right away. Thanks for reading Photography In Place.