Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Horse and rider - Graves Mill, Virginia 

I was out photographing near Graves Mill when several horse trailers stopped nearby and began to unload and saddle up for a ride in the mountains. I have never spent much time around horses, but they did not seem to mind the camera and I asked a couple of the riders if I could take some pictures. Taking photographs of strangers is not very comfortable for me, but these folks were friendly, and the presence of the horses made it easier.



1 comment :

  1. Good photos Edd, taking strangers' photos is uncomfortable for me too, but these turned out very well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. I take a look at all comments before they are published to catch the occasional spam, so your comment may not appear right away. Thanks for reading Photography In Place.