Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Summer Weeds #2 - Greene County, Virginia 

This is another picture from my walk down to the lake last week. These weed pictures may be poaching on photographer Carl Weese's territory just a bit. Over on Working Pictures Carl has been taking pictures of weeds for some time, and it is worth taking a look at his series of weed pictures

§

A couple of weeks ago we posted some pictures taken while the local Greene County Fair was being set up.  Dory Adams also recently posted some very nice pictures taken during a county fair in Pennsylania along with some thoughts on summer fairs. Read August is County Fair Season on Dory's blog In This Light.

3 comments :

  1. All three would make great prints after Photoshop

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I should have said yesterday is "watercolor prints"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the clarification, Don. I did wonder a bit what you meant in the first comment.

    A couple of years ago I Photoshopped some of my wife's photos with the watercolor effect and we printed note cards from them.

    Thanks for the suggestion, I just may give it a try.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. I take a look at all comments before they are published to catch the occasional spam, so your comment may not appear right away. Thanks for reading Photography In Place.