Friday, March 2, 2012

Sunday Afternoon in Madison County - #1

Wolftown, Virginia 

Last Sunday afternoon was clear and warm, a foretaste of Spring was in the air and I decided to drive around Madison County and enjoy the nice weather. As I was headed home just before the sun set over the Blue Ridge, I came up behind an old Chevy pick-up truck from the 1950s, and for a moment was transported to an earlier time. There are places in Madison County that still seem to reflect what rural  life was like fifty or sixty years ago.

Join me next week on Photography In Place for a Sunday Afternoon in Madison County.

2 comments :

Thanks for your comment. I take a look at all comments before they are published to catch the occasional spam, so your comment may not appear right away. Thanks for reading Photography In Place.