Friday, November 2, 2012

Lauri Ellen


All of the black and white pictures of Mystic Seaport this week were taken on a trip to New England in September, 1989. This picture was taken on that same trip somewhere on Cape Cod. I don't remember shooting any color film on that trip so most likely my wife photographed this little flat-bottomed dingy.  The black and white of Mystic Seaport was shot on Kodak Plus-X with my Pentax MX SLR, which I still have and use.

If you were in Sandy's path, I hope that recovery is well under way, your lights are back on and life is returning to normal. Enjoy your weekend, don't forget to set back your clocks Sunday morning, and as always, thanks for reading Photography In Place.

2 comments :

Thanks for your comment. I take a look at all comments before they are published to catch the occasional spam, so your comment may not appear right away. Thanks for reading Photography In Place.