Thursday, January 2, 2014

2014

Port Gibson, Mississippi 

Out with the old; in with the new. Hope you had a safe and happy New Year's celebration.

With the arrival of the new year we have changed the look of Photography In Place to what I hope is a cleaner and easier to read format. Most everything should work as it has in the past, but if you run into any trouble navigating or find something that does not work correctly, please leave a comment and let me know.

Also, we will be going back to the five day a week posting schedule, with a new post appearing at 7:00 each morning, Monday through Friday with an occasional weekend post.

Thanks for reading Photography In Place, and I hope you will visit often in 2014.


4 comments :

  1. Happy New Year, Edd. I like the new look. I tweaked my blog a little over the holidays as well, and I still might try for a redesign. I'm looking forward to reading your blog in 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the new look, Edd. I always look forward to your posts and 2014 looks to be even better. No pressure, right? Thanks for letting us see your world and may God bless you in the new year...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Glenn. Best wishes and may 2014 be even better for all of us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. I take a look at all comments before they are published to catch the occasional spam, so your comment may not appear right away. Thanks for reading Photography In Place.