Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Truck, flag, sidewalk

Dillwyn, Virginia 

Last week I spent several days in the Appomattox, Virginia area. From my home base in the travel trailer I photographed in the Appomattox Court House National Park, the reconstructed Clover Hill Village, Pamplin City which is one of Virginia's Lost Communities and the Buckingham Branch Railroad headquarters in the town of Dillwyn. It will take me a while to process and edit the photos from this trip, but I thought I would share a few this week just to make a break from all the landscape/nature subjects that I have been posting recently.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I take a look at all comments before they are published to catch the occasional spam, so your comment may not appear right away. Thanks for reading Photography In Place.