Union Church - 1825
The wooden building originally on this site served a church, school and town hall. It was replaced by this brick church in 1825. Used as a hospital by both sides during the Civil War, the building suffered some damage during that conflict. The cemetery surrounding the church reflects the long history of the town and includes the grave of Daniel Gray, a Revolutionary War soldier.
Union Church is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.