Saturday, October 16, 2010

Autumn on the lake - Greene County, Virginia 

I took a walk yesterday afternoon to a small patch of woods down by the lake, and took this picture of the trees across the water. There is still a lot of green in the woods and it makes a nice backdrop for the autumn colors.

Earlier this week I visited Urban Decay. To my surprise, Andy Morang was in Virginia recently and posted pictures of a Chesapeake and Ohio railroad depot in Lee Hall which is near Williamsburg. Check it out here.

It was a bit of a coincidence because I have been selecting pictures of railroad related buildings to post next week. I wll start off on Monday with a picture of a building located in the Illinois Central rail-yard in Vicksburg, Mississippi, Andy's home town.

Hope you will stop by for a visit next week as we look at five buildings, all located along the tracks, and all in black and white.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I take a look at all comments before they are published to catch the occasional spam, so your comment may not appear right away. Thanks for reading Photography In Place.