Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Morning sunshine 

Inscrutable

I don't much like fortune cookies. They are dry and bland so after I break open the cookie and extract the fortune, my wife eats the cookie. The fortunes are usually bland too, a tired mix of proverb and horoscope along the lines of "Your greatest fortune is the friends you have," or "You will spend old age in comfort and wealth."  But occasionally there are surprises.

Last week I brought home Chinese carry-out for dinner one evening, and here is my fortune:

"The rubber bands are heading in the right direction"

Ponder that for a while. I don't know what to make of it, but at least it is not bland.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I take a look at all comments before they are published to catch the occasional spam, so your comment may not appear right away. Thanks for reading Photography In Place.