Monday, August 27, 2012

Flower pot


Summer is not the most productive time for me photographically. I don't mind the heat so much but the harsh summer sunlight discourages me from getting out with the camera. So recently, I wandered around the house, determined to find something that would help "freshen" my eyes.

These flower pot pictures got me thinking about abstraction, focus, color and shapes. I am not sure these ideas will result in good photographs, but the exercise is helping me explore some new territory. This week I will be sharing some of what I discovered as I tried to beat the summer photo doldrums.


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I take a look at all comments before they are published to catch the occasional spam, so your comment may not appear right away. Thanks for reading Photography In Place.