Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Scarecrow

Pennsylvania - 1973

While looking through some of my old negatives the other day I found a few pictures that were taken somewhere in Pennsylvania around 1973. These pictures have not seen the light of day for forty years (perhaps with good reason) but I decided to post a couple of them this week.

Unfortunately my memory completely fails me as to the circumstances surrounding these shots. One of the advantages of digital photography is that a good deal of information gets recorded in the file from the camera. On the other hand, I wonder how many digital files will still exist (and be readable) forty years from now.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I take a look at all comments before they are published to catch the occasional spam, so your comment may not appear right away. Thanks for reading Photography In Place.