Monday, February 8, 2016

Leaning tree

Washington County, North Carolina 

This picture is from my trip to North Carolina right after Christmas. I spent all of one cloudy and cool day roaming around the flat farmland in the eastern part of the state. These trees are in the churchyard of the Galilee Episcopal Mission.

(I labeled this as being in Washington County, but I am not certain. The church's address is listed as Creswell, a small town nearby which is certainly in the county,  but the church building is located right on the boundary between Washington County and Tyrrell County. It may be in Tyrrell.)


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I take a look at all comments before they are published to catch the occasional spam, so your comment may not appear right away. Thanks for reading Photography In Place.