Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Restoration

Broadway, Virginia 

One day last month I was in the small town of Broadway in the Shenandoah Valley. I had come primarily to photograph along the railroad tracks that run through town, but as I walked through an alleyway between the tracks and Main Street, I was surprised to see several old cars through an open doorway. As I walked around the building, I could see dozens of vintage cars through the dusty windows, and I headed to the office to see if I could get permission to go in and take pictures.

Join me the rest of this week at WW Motor Cars and explore rooms filled with old cars in various stages of restoration.


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I take a look at all comments before they are published to catch the occasional spam, so your comment may not appear right away. Thanks for reading Photography In Place.