Cool Spring Church of God - 1899
Across the road from the church is the spring which gave the church its name. The plaque reads:
"Since the early 1800sthis spring has providedwater to people andhorses passing by. It wasnamed Cool Springbecause of its coolwater. Henceforth theCool Spring Church ofGod was built at thissite to utilize thisprecious resourcethat God has provided."