Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Near Wolftown -  Madison County, Virginia 

This photo was taken last Friday about forty-five minutes after the picture in yesterday's post. The rain had changed from a mist to a steady drizzle, and the clouds were closing back in. The colors in this field caught my eye while I was driving, and I stopped in the rain and mud to take some pictures.

 I rarely touch the saturation sliders in Photoshop (or in this case Camera Raw) and I did not increase the color saturation or otherwise manipulate the color in this photo. This is what I saw in the rain.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I take a look at all comments before they are published to catch the occasional spam, so your comment may not appear right away. Thanks for reading Photography In Place.