Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Gus' Custom Tailoring - West Main Street, Charlottesville, Virginia 

Sometimes on a nice day, I take my lunch and eat it in the parking lot of the train station. I like to watch for trains to go by and there is usually something interesting to see. Last week while I was there, the Ringling Bros. and Barnum and Bailey circus train passed through, but unfortunately I was caught about 300 yards away with a wide angle lens on the camera.

Disappointed with not getting a picture of the circus train, I took a walk down the street and photographed some of the buildings along the way. The day was bright and cloudless, but at this time of the year the sun is still far enough to the south to cast some shadows, even at noon. I will post several more pictures from my walk over the next several days. These photos were taken with the Pentax MX on Fuji Acros 100 film.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I take a look at all comments before they are published to catch the occasional spam, so your comment may not appear right away. Thanks for reading Photography In Place.