Monday, July 9, 2012

3rd Street Diner

Richmond, Virginia 

Many years ago I worked in Richmond and passed by the 3rd Street Diner every morning. Last week while I was in Richmond on storm duty, helping with the effort to get the lights back on for customers without power because of the storms that hit the east coast on June 29th, I took a walk one morning and made some pictures around town. My first stop was the 3rd Street Diner.

This week, we will be looking at some of the pictures I took in Richmond last week. Hope you will join us, and thanks for reading Photography In Place.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I take a look at all comments before they are published to catch the occasional spam, so your comment may not appear right away. Thanks for reading Photography In Place.