Monday, April 6, 2015

Opening Day - 2015

Library of Congress                     

Play Ball!

The coming season does not bode well for a Phillies fan. The only hope I hold out for the team I have followed for the past thirty years is that all the baseball pundits predict that the Phillies will be the worst team in baseball in 2015 and baseball pundits are almost always wrong. It ain't much, but baseball fans always hope for the best, particularly in the light of that first spring afternoon.

1 comment :

  1. Good luck to the Phillies, and that's coming from a Mets fan. I'm happy the season is starting. Now I just need some warmer weather to go along with the other signs of spring.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. I take a look at all comments before they are published to catch the occasional spam, so your comment may not appear right away. Thanks for reading Photography In Place.