Lantz Mills is a small village located on Stony Creek about two miles west of Edinburg, Virginia. The mill was built in 1813, burned by Union Soldiers in 1864, and rebuilt in 1866. It operated as a flour mill until 1959, and after that as a feed mill until 1980. The mill was purchased in 2006 as a restoration project, which is on-going. In 2008, the building was listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
The history of the mill along with historic photographs are available on The Lantz Mill website.