Monday, September 26, 2011

Accidental abstract - Currituck County, North Carolina 

Let me start by saying that I did not take this picture. In fact, nobody took this picture.

Several years ago, in early October, I was hiking with my friend in North Carolina. The camera was on a strap over my shoulder, and at some point during the day, the camera managed to snap a few shots on its own. Something must have bumped the shutter release as I was walking along with the camera bouncing at my side.

If I had known my camera could take photos without me I would have stayed home that day and not been eaten alive by chiggers.

 Chigger City, North Carolina


1 comment :

Thanks for your comment. I take a look at all comments before they are published to catch the occasional spam, so your comment may not appear right away. Thanks for reading Photography In Place.