Friday, April 20, 2012

Tractor

Camden County, North Carolina 

On the way back from our day in the Dismal Swamp, I took a few pictures from the window of the truck. (I wasn't driving.) Someone once said that photography is all about knowing where to stand and when to press the shutter. At 60 mph, one is not standing anywhere and releasing the shutter is a matter of anticipation and luck. Mostly luck. I would like this picture better if the tractor pictured on the sign was in the frame a little more, but at highway speed you take what you get. Shooting on the fly was fun, and I would like to take some more "moving pictures." Just need to find someone willing drive me around.

Thanks for visiting Photography In Place this week. Hope you will come back for a visit next week, and enjoy your weekend.


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I take a look at all comments before they are published to catch the occasional spam, so your comment may not appear right away. Thanks for reading Photography In Place.