Thursday, November 19, 2015

All Aboard!

Frostburg, Maryland 

Passengers make their way back to the train after visiting Frostburg. It is a perfect autumn day and I am looking forward to the trip back down the mountains to Cumberland. I just had time for a few more shots before boarding the train and finding my seat.

I took this picture from the window of the coach just before departing Frostburg. It is the only "scenic" picture I took on the trip, but the views from the train were lovely as we made our way through the mountains and valleys, glowing in the October sunlight.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I take a look at all comments before they are published to catch the occasional spam, so your comment may not appear right away. Thanks for reading Photography In Place.