Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tower C - Seashore Trolley Museum - Kennebunkport, Maine 

A couple of years ago I visited the Seashore Trolley Museum. I was getting ready to take a picture of the old inter-locking tower when I spotted this gentleman, dressed as a conductor or ticket-agent walking toward me. I was waiting for him to walk into the frame so I could include him in the picture, but he sees me with the camera, calls out "excuse me" and starts running to get out of my way. I just barely had time to get the shot before he was gone.

Northhampton Station 

2 comments :

  1. The details in the design of the building and trolley are something you don't see anymore. Good catch with the conductor in the shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Robert. We got there about an hour before they closed so I did not get to see everything, but the buildings were very interesting. Hope to get back there one of these days.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. I take a look at all comments before they are published to catch the occasional spam, so your comment may not appear right away. Thanks for reading Photography In Place.