Monday, January 18, 2016

Fisherman's Wharf

Wanchese, North Carolina

The week after Christmas found me in the swamps and farmland of eastern North Carolina. The first day I had fried oysters for lunch at O'Neal's Sea Harvest in Wanchese. It is a bit off the beaten path, and seems to cater more to locals, but the fresh seafood is great. Another great place for seafood in Wanchese is Fisherman's Wharf Restaurant but it was closed for the season. The mural in the photo is painted on the side of Fisherman's Wharf.

After lunch I headed across to the mainland, and spent the afternoon dodging the rain and taking photographs which I will be posting this week.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I take a look at all comments before they are published to catch the occasional spam, so your comment may not appear right away. Thanks for reading Photography In Place.