Monday, January 4, 2016

Frosty morning sunrise

Warren County, Virginia

When I first started Photography In Place in January 2010, I had no idea I would still be doing it six years later.

A while back, Mike Johnston at The Online Photographer reported that of the over 700 million blogs in existence, only about 7 million are updated regularly, and of those only 700,000 are read by more than 15 people a day. As blogs go, Photography In Place has very few readers, but we do manage to average more than 15 readers a day.

It's not about the numbers though. This blog is important to me because it provides an outlet for my photography and an impetus to explore and learn. That's why I continue to do it after all these years. And to those of you who are regular readers, I sincerely thank you.

Photography In Place publishes a new post each weekday morning during the year, with occasional posts on the weekend. I hope you will join me in 2016.


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I take a look at all comments before they are published to catch the occasional spam, so your comment may not appear right away. Thanks for reading Photography In Place.