Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Days end - Pennsylvania - 1973

To the best of my recollection, this photo was taken around 1973. I was just out of the Army, home after a tour of duty in Germany and working for a local bi-monthly magazine. This picture ran on the cover of that magazine; the first picture I ever had published. It has always been a favorite of mine.

I don't remember much about the circumstances surrounding this shot, but I do remember developing the film on my knees in the bathroom of our small apartment, the trays in the bath-tub and the enlarger balanced on the toilet seat.

Things were simpler then, but not always easier.

1 comment :

Thanks for your comment. I take a look at all comments before they are published to catch the occasional spam, so your comment may not appear right away. Thanks for reading Photography In Place.