Monday, August 15, 2011

Weeds by the lake - Greene County, Virginia 

Last Friday morning, the air was cool and the light unusually nice with the sun filtered through a light cover of clouds. I didn't want to miss the opportunity for some softer summer light after all the hot days and  harsh sunlight that we have had in the past few weeks, so I took the camera and walked down to the lake. The last time I walked across the dam was back in January ( see here) when the lake was frozen and covered with snow.

Now, in the final weeks of summer, I was greeted by a colorful profusion of weeds and wild flowers to photograph. Join me this week on Photography In Place for a walk down by the lake.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I take a look at all comments before they are published to catch the occasional spam, so your comment may not appear right away. Thanks for reading Photography In Place.